Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Living Affirmatively...

I AM surrounded and I AM part of an infinite intelligence which reacts to my thoughts.

I realize that the creative power of this Divine intelligence is with me now and always, and know that I AM using this Power through my thoughts and words, and operating through It will cause It (ME) to bring into my experience the good which I desire.....

Believing in Divine guidance, I know that my mind is continuously impressed with images of right action.

I know that everything in my life is directed by the action of Truth and Love.

I AM led, guided and inspired by living Spirit, that which I AM.

I AM compelled to move in the right direction always to know what to do and how to do it.

I know that at my essence, I AM perfect in complete happiness and I experience an abundance of good.  Love, Joy, perfection and abundance are what I AM.

I am success in all endeavors.

If you can get behind even a portion of the affirmations, get yourself into the feeling of IT....and remember I AM are the two most powerful and creative words you can utter......do not take that for granted!!!!  We either embrace the infinite intelligence and creative power that we are or we deny ourselves of it, and we choose to embrace or deny every moment of every day.

CHOOSE WELL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment