Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Intuitive Mind is a Sacred Gift

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the Gift." Albert Einstein

Ain't that the truth!!! But how much time do you spend in the rational mind as opposed to the intuitive mind? I try to spend as much of my day in the intuitive mind......75% is about what I think I actually accomplish.

I have this thing about pennies, I don't like them. I throw them away, have for several years, I just think they are a waste.....Now I don't get hung up on it, it's just when I find them in my pocket, I tend to throw them away. I had a conversation with one of my favorite people the other day and she said "Whenever you find a penny, an Angel left it for you, and actually it means an angel is there with you at that moment for a clear reason."

And how do you know why the Angel is there with you or why it is getting your attention? Well your not going to figure that out in your rational mind.....but you will in your intuitive mind. So how do you get out of your rational mind? One of my favorites is asking your myself "What would my guides say?" And it works best if you take a breath first....inhale through your nose, and exhale through your mouth while making a sighing noise. Maybe two or three if your seated squarely in your rational mind......it raises your vibe or energy. Then ask "what would my guides say?" or "what would my higher self say". Then see what drops into your mind.

The other day I was spending way too much time out of alignment and rationally thinking that I needed to move back into alignment to better resolve what I was doing. But knowing what I know was not helping, and I was out of alignment and could feel it. I walked hurriedly into my office and something caught my eye on the floor by the door jam. I stopped, turned back and looked down to find a bright clean penny laying on the floor. I smiled and instantly knew an angel left it and in that moment jumped right back into alignment. It was an instant shift from rational thinking to intuitive thinking and I sat down at my desk and in 30 seconds had the solution to the issue I was working on. It literally just dropped into my mind.

The next time you are faced with making a decision, and trying feel which decision feels best, ask "What would my guides say" or "what would my True Self say" and see what comes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment