Monday, March 1, 2010

“Intuition is your Higher-self / True Self waiting manifestation.”

On the path of remembering who I AM, and understanding that allowing is the best path for me to move forward, the thought just dropped into my mind to sit and write, with no pre-conceived notion of what I want to write or with any agenda.......otherwise it wouldn't be allowing. Now if you know me, discipline of routine is not in my DNA.......Thank God!!!, but I have been successful in making it a regular practice to sit in the morning and do this intuitive writing.

It's really pretty simple, I just sit in my favorite chair, get quite, get still, and just start writing without a conscious thought about what it is I am writing. I don't stop until I just stop. I don't pause to read what I have written to that point, I just write.

Another part of my path is that I rarely remember having dreams, yet recently I am having them frequently and remembering them vividly. and part of what comes from this writing that I allow is the meaning of the dreams which at face value are just experiences that hold that "that's weird" kind of aura about them....but the understanding of these dreams that comes from the writing turns "that's weird" to "that's awesome".

For instance, I had a dream in which I was in my FJ Cruiser with my four wheeler trailer behind me, it was night and I was in this like factory yard with a bunch of stuff that created narrow areas that I was driving through. I got to the end of the one I was on and had to turn around. So I began backing up, but when I looked at my rear view mirrors they were fogged up and I could not see. I had this feeling of confidence that I could sense how far back I could back up before hitting something, so I did......maneuvered the truck and trailer and drove straight out of the yard. And that was it, the dream was over.

I remembered the dream immediately when I woke up and went down stairs and began writing. The meaning of the dream came. I don't need to see to know where my next move is, I trust my intuition. Trust your knowing and act on it.

Here is a transcript of one of these writings recently;
It's time to release structural thoughts that do not serve you. Things in the past that you regret or miss are of no matter for you now or the path that you are on.

Like the release of thoughts you had about (so and so) that were not real, they were just thoughts and the dream and the message you received after cleared up that erroneous attachment that was holding that aspect of your life back. It was time to release that thought form in order to move forward.

You felt that immediate release when you listened and acknowledged that (so and so) was not the one from a previous experience. At the spirit level there is no time. Your past is available to reconsider, re imagine and replay. These things, thought forms that you hold onto do not serve and are to be released.

The most important time is now and your consciousness is what is most important. The perspectives you hold are what creates. So what do you want to create? Hold that consciousness, be deliberate....not reactive. You are becoming better and better at this and your next step is releasing those thought forms from the past that do not serve you on your path now.

The whys of things that happen are irrelevant. Thinking on why now holds you back from moving forward. Be deliberate in your thoughts and as a thought form about the past arises that is not pleasant or productive, embrace it, go back to the portion of your memory it is from and love it, appreciate it, interact with it in a nurturing way and release it which allows it to release you.

It is no longer a dual nature or has a polar opposite effect. What you resist persists. Embracing it, loving it, you eliminate the dual nature of the thought form and it is no longer a hindrance holding you back from moving forward, it just is. It is friendly and of no consequence to your growth in moving froward.

Keep in mind that you are not the circumstance of perceptions that you have. Tapped in is being in alignment or connected with your True Self.....pure positive energy, love, infinite potential and connected with all that is.

Be deliberate in connecting by your thoughts and feelings with "life and the living" moving forward into new thoughts, ideas and realities. Ask yourself what if it were different and then just let it go and enjoy what comes.....the new and miraculous comes from openness to what if? What could be as opposed to what is. tap into the divine ineffable infinite potential with only the intent of moving forward in a direction of betterment or all.

All that has ever been thought exists, as does all that has yet to be thought. You have access to it all by allowing. NO Attachment, Allowing!!

By having the desire for change, your thoughts and ideas reside in the model or construct of "That it is not". Different without a specific outcome allows for the infinite potentiality of what is different than your model of "That it is not" can be. Being that the Universe, Source, GOD is friendly, what you allow by moving from a limiting construct or model is always better for life and the living......as opposed to dead and the dying. This is what Jesus meant when he said, "Let the dead bury the dead, I have not the time".

Do it!!! Question any judgement or negative thought with what if it were different. Be divine, be tapped in and allow what wants to come forth through you as you, because your allowing without restrictive pre-conceived notions is life and the living......its tapping into the thoughts and ideas that have yet to be thought.......and instead of thinking "That was weird" you now think "that was awesome" because you created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment