Saturday, July 5, 2008

Beliefs that support your desires.....

Why not be deliberate about them.  I mean very deliberate.  Take for instance as an example a goal of having a physically fit and attractive body by August 30, 2008.......the first belief I would test is "I am capable of attaining a physically fit and attractive body by Aug. 30", and guess what, most people at the subconscious level do not believe that statement.  If they did, they would already have it.........Your sub-conscious beliefs are your operating system that your actions are derived from.  

The next belief I would test is "I am in control of my body and myself", then "I create through my thoughts and feelings", then "My body is a sea of infinite possibilities", then "My body is efficient and effective at processing nutrition to be strong and fit".  What about this one?  "I Love my body and that I created it exactly the way it is"......

And if any of those beliefs were not congruent with your subconscious mind, I would rewrite them.......why?   Think about it, How do you think your body would respond to having the following hard wired into your subconscious (operating system).
1.  I am capable of attaining a physically fit and attractive body by Aug. 30.
2.  I am in control of my body and myself.
3.  I create through my thoughts and feelings.
4.  My body is a sea of infinite possibilities.
5.  my body is efficient and effective at processing nutrition to be strong and fit.
6.  I love my body.

So you are just operating from those beliefs, how would you feel?  Empowered?, Confident?, Connected?, Tapped in?, Sexy?, Physically fit?, Attractive?, Loved?.......Ahh, yeah, I think so!!!

Your body is the way it is right now, as a result of how you feel........if you don't like your butt (a common one for women) where is your attention?  And how does that feel?  And what does that create?  More of the butt you don't like.  Make no mistake, your body is exactly the way you are creating it........deliberately or haphazardly........so which is it?  

Well, maybe we should get back to what you believe.  Do you believe you create your physical appearance with your thoughts and feelings?  Do you believe you can have the body you want if you workout on a regular basis and eat the right foods?....or that as you age, its just that much harder to stay in shape?.....that one alone is so dis-empowering, let alone self fulfilling.....but how many people do you know that buy into that one......well look around, people get old looking because they see people get old looking as they age......Hello!!!......Or do you believe that your perceptions, thoughts from those perceptions and feelings from those thoughts create everything in your environment........if your like 99.99% of all people, you are operating from a belief of materialism, that things are as they are and your just along for the ride, like getting old..........I'm not talking about the momentary realization that your thoughts can affect your experience, I'm talking about a knowing, like you know the sun will come up in the morning, that your thoughts can and do create every aspect of your experience............Be the change that you want.   

No comments:

Post a Comment