Tuesday, July 5, 2011

If you could get the answer to any question on your mind, what would it be?

If you could ask any question and know that you would get the correct answer, what would it be?

Maybe it's;

What would it take for me to really enjoy my work?
What is it that I am missing that makes my work really successful?
What can I do to insure that my children become happy and successful adults?
What would it take for me to be fully content in everything that I do?
What would it take for me to have the relationship of my dreams?
What would it take for me to be so wealthy that I could do exactly what I want everyday?
What would it take for me to have the home of my life?
What would it take for my children to clean their room?
What would it take for me to not worry so much?

Or any other myriad questions you would love to have the answer for. First, have you asked the question? Just posed the question and got it out there. And I'm not talking about in frustration, I'm talking about getting quiet, still and just asking the question. In curiosity, not need, which is resistance....in curiosity just to see what comes? If you do this, the answer will come in the way of your intuition. The key is to be aware, and most people discount intuitive messages and are therefore not aware.

Self Awareness is the most important asset you can employ on this journey we call life. And most people will say they are self aware, when in reality thinking they are Self Aware actually prevents them from being aware. Sounds like a play on words, I know, but its true. Each of us has full access to all the intelligence and wisdom of all ages, from past history, current day and future time......do you believe that to be true? Your answer is what determines your ability to have access to it.

So ask yourself this question; What is possible by me having access to all the intelligence, creativity and wisdom of all the Universe, Source or God? Just sit with that.

Would it be possible to build Apple Computers? How about Microsoft? How about bring down dictatorships that have ruled countries for decades? How about becoming the first African American President? How about becoming the first female President? What about an economy that is based upon cooperation rather than lack. What about ending hunger? What about knowing that you are a divine, eternal being of infinite potential?

You are you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment