Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today....I AM.....


Going to pay attention to my thoughts, particularly if they tend to be critical.  I am going to notice if I am critical of others and myself.  As this happens I am going to just observe these thoughts curiously and ask myself how this line of thought is actually serving me.   I am going to understand that this is not "What" I want to be and with compassion I will deliberately release the thoughts and the energy of these thoughts and step into a more empowered version of myself and appreciate the change I just facilitated.


I understand that being judgmental or critical is resistance and contradiction to my true Self.  It does not matter why I may have been having those thoughts and I do not condemn them or judge them, that would only make them persist.  I embrace them, own them, realize they do serve a purpose in my growth.  I am not a victim of them, I am actually better for having them and releasing them.  They are part of my nature as I move from a perception of being separate from others and all that is to understanding I am connected to everyone and one with the Source of all that is.  At my Essence is Pure Love.


Today, I AM going to experience all that life has to offer anyone that aligns with life and understands that I AM an individuation of something much greater than me.  


What are you going to do today?  Do it Deliberately and well!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment