Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm excited to see what comes this morning.....

Just as a follow up to yesterday's post............I noticed on my calendar at work that I had an 8:00 am conference call. Since I usually start my office day about 11:00 am and I had the same conference call scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday........I sent an e-mail to the group and specifically the chair asking if we were still on for 8:00 am. I indicated that I could make it, but wanted to check so that I did not come in early to find that it was cancelled.........which happens occasionally. I did not get a reply.

So, I got up early, got to the office, got into the invite to see that the call had been cancelled. Instant reaction? "Oh Nice" in a sarcastic tone..........but then I caught myself and decided to get excited about what would show up as to why I needed to be here so early in the day.........and then let it go!!! After all the Universe is a friendly place and obviously I needed to be here, because I am.

I'll let you know what showed up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment