Sunday, May 9, 2010

We don't get what we want, we get what we are!!!

That's right..........I said it, and its true!!! The version of you that you are at any given moment is what determines what you get. The easiest way for me to be the version of me that is creating the experience I want is to know that the Universe is a friendly place just waiting to assist me. That way I don't have to worry about how it gets done, I just enjoy the ride!!!



Now most people might think that's a bit apathetic, but to me that is co-creating.....and it's fact. It's physics, Quantum.......and it can be counted on 100% of the time. The challenge most people have is letting go and allowing it to do it's thing. My new favorite way of dealing with "stressful" situations is to to tell myself that "I'm excited to see what I become and how I deal most effectively with this situation".........and then just let it go and see what shows up......and it always exceeds any expectation I might have been able to conjure up........had I chosen to do so.



The problem with expectations is that they are limiting and collapse the infinite possibilities that exist for you and the future into a drastically smaller model of possibilities. Don't play small......Play Ginormous!!! Be excited to see what you become without a preconceived notion of what that might be...........Try it on something of small consequence, because if you are like most people your subconscious beliefs will override your creativity and collapse your thinking into a limited mindset...........It's easier to practice on things that are not as "Important" like what you want to eat, or who you want to call out of the blue or...........even better yet, Who could I call and apologize for something that I did or maybe even just judged them on something they did..........with no preconceived notion of the outcome..........just to see what comes.



I do it at work all the time, I'll catch myself thinking small (preconceived notion of what things should be) and I'll shift to getting my mind quite, fall in love with life, align with life, get into that feeling of "knowing" the Universe is a friendly place which takes me to the "Feeling" of excitement to see what shows up within me and out of the situation. That is usually when ideas just drop into my thinking and I run with them, sometimes changing the entire landscape of the meeting or even longer term initiatives that I am working on. Talk about an "E" ticket ride at Disneyland!!!!

Getting into the feeling is the key, experience of the "Excitement" and "Knowing" is becoming natural for me and I always smile when I get into that state..........because I know I will get what I am "Excited" and "Knowing " that the Universe is partnering with me in the most delicious way. So what are you being right now?........Be the version of you that is more creative than you could ever imagine.

Then share



No comments:

Post a Comment