Sunday, May 23, 2010

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world......

The unreasonable man try to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress is attributable to the unreasonable man". George Bernard Shaw

I'm going to start making it a habit of doing at least one completely unreasonable thing everyday. Like calling a famous person I admire and picking their brain, or telling my boss that I don't have time to come to work anymore!!! I like that one!!!

I'm also going to do one thing a day that I resist doing or am afraid of doing, just to get in the habit of challenging myself to stop adapting to the world. We should be creating the world not going along with it. Adapting to your experience is jumping in the morphic field of mainstream humanity and how is that working out? I'll pass on that one.

By being excited to see what may come or what I may become, the infinite possibilities outside of the collective unconscious are allowed to show up. Notice I said collective unconscious not collective conscious. That's because the collective is unconscious, hello!!! Look at the world!!! So first we have the financial meltdown, then the quake in Haiti (yeah remember that), then e oil leak for the past month in the gulf, and what does everyone do? They expect the government to fix it, fix the economy, fix the plight in Haiti, fix the fact that BP Oil is inept at protecting the environment. Yeah, unconscious.

So what is the solution, get out of the mainstream morphic field and start being "unreasonable". Get into the morphic field of innovative thinking, or creative design, or conscious capitalism. How about the morphic field oh Jeshua Ben David? I spend some time there now and again, and its definitely different than the morphic field of Jesus Christ as told in the bible. And how do you get into a different morphic field than the current one your cruising in. Be deliberate, in your thoughts, your words and your actions. Get quite, get still and go to a feeling place of what you want to create. You know, "you don't get what you want, you get what you are".

No comments:

Post a Comment